A minimalist vibe and sleek software make the OnePlus 10 Pro likable. I like many things about the OnePlus 10 Pro, starting with the phone’s day-to-day experience. It just looks nice. Its software is excellent.
OnePlus 10 pro-Review
Design and Display:
The OnePlus 10 Pro features a 6.7-inch QHD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ support, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. It has a sleek and premium design with a metal frame and glass back, available in several colors.
The OnePlus 10 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor with up to 16GB RAM and 512GB storage internal storage. This results in smooth and fast performance, with no lag or slowdowns during heavy usage.
The OnePlus 10 Pro has a quad camera On the back, a 50MP sensor, a 48MP ultra-wide sensor, an 8MP telephoto lens, and a 2MP monochrome lens. It also has a 16MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calls. The camera performance is impressive, with excellent low-light capabilities, accurate color reproduction, and good dynamic range.
The OnePlus 10 Pro has a 4500mAh battery with fast and wireless charging support. The battery life is impressive, lasting a full day with heavy usage and providing over 8 hours of screen-on time.
The OnePlus 10 Pro runs on OxygenOS 12, based on Android 12, known for its clean and customizable user interface. It also has useful features like Zen Mode and a built-in screen recorder.
The OnePlus 10 Pro is a premium, feature-packed smartphone with impressive performance, a great camera, and a beautiful display. It is an excellent choice for users who want a high-end device with the latest features and top-notch specifications.
You must agree to the following to use the OnePlus 10 Pro.
- End User License Agreement and Terms and Conditions
- Privacy and Terms of Service at Google
- Rules of Google Play
- Using cellular data, Google, your carrier, and your device’s manufacturer may automatically download and install updates. There may be in-app purchases in these apps.
The setup also involves several optional agreements.
- Programs that enable users to participate in co-creation, including app updates, surveys, and product updates
- Join OnePlus’ Red Cable Club
- Assistant Voice Match
- Google Drive: “Backups include apps, app data, call history, contacts, device settings (including Wi-Fi passwords and permissions), and SMS.
- Google may collect and use location data anonymously to improve location accuracy.
- Apps can scan for nearby networks and devices even when Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is off.
- Google will automatically receive diagnostic, device, and app usage data from your Android device.
Seven mandatory agreements and seven optional contracts.
Fingerprints are fast and responsive on the 10 Pro.
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is this year’s top Qualcomm chipset. At launch, OnePlus will only sell the 128GB version with 8GB of RAM in North America – the 256GB / 12GB RAM version will follow later. Day-to-day tasks are easily handled with these specs. Occasionally, this device stutters with heavier tasks like Genshin Impact, but it’s fast for all intents and purposes.
The 10 Pro supports 5G like other 2022 flagship phones. Most people won’t have a problem with sub-6GHz 5G, which is faster than millimeter waves (mmWave). As of September 2022, AT&T 5G will also support low- and mid-band 5G. It’s not a good look for a flagship phone to only work on AT&T 4G at launch, but 5G support is now available – better late than never.
In addition to the phone’s high-performance mode, 1440p screen resolution, Always on Display enabled, and the fastest refresh rate, I encouraged every battery-draining setting possible. Despite a day mostly spent off Wi-Fi, with some 4K video recording and navigation thrown in, I never ran out of battery.